Too many people have fallen victim to long-term reliance on the painkiller Demerol. It’s estimated that as many as 8 million people in the US depend on this drug. That is prescribed for post-operational and chronic pain relief. The problem is that it doesn’t take long for a person to become addicted to Demerol, making withdrawal difficult and typically painful if not completed with professional medical supervision – especially when other drugs are considered. Demerol withdrawal detox from Gratitude Lodge can be complicated for many individuals. Still, it is possible for anyone who has abused Demerol – which is why we are dedicated to helping people get through this challenging stage of physical discomfort.
6 Advantages of Demerol Withdrawal Detox
- Demerol withdrawal is a very physically damaging experience. The body is assaulted by the sudden impairment of its primary source of chemical assistance, which can only be temporarily relieved by taking more Demerol.
- Demerol withdrawal detox can cause severe and unbearable pain – such as severe stomach cramps, nausea, intense and rapid heartbeat, muscle spasms and chills. It can drive addicts to take more medication to subdue these symptoms or even use other drugs to avoid uncomfortable situations.
- Demerol withdrawal detox is not a comfortable process. Abusing the drug for long periods can impair brain function and permanently damage the body. Detoxing from Demerol without professional supervision can be especially dangerous in this respect. People may avoid seeking professional medical help due to a lack of money or simply fear of social stigma.
- Demerol withdrawal is not a quick process. It takes the body a long time to get used to functioning without its chemical dependency, and this is why professional help with Demerol withdrawal detox is essential.
- Demerol withdrawal detox can lead to a life free of addiction and dependence on pain medication – which significantly increases the chance of leading a healthier, more fulfilling life.
- Demerol withdrawal into good hands can help relieve every symptom of physical discomfort that comes from taking the drug daily. Long-term addiction to Demerol will produce many unwanted side effects. Many people who have stopped taking the drug experience a range of unpleasant symptoms – which can be alleviated by getting professional help with Demerol withdrawal detox.
We at Gratitude Lodge understand the pain and frustration of Demerol addiction. We want to help you through your treatment for Demerol withdrawal detox and help you begin living a happier, healthier life.
Vicodin addiction is an epidemic in itself, which is one of the reasons we have decided to offer our valuable service, as we feel it is essential that everyone has access to it. We are very proud to be able to offer our service and hope that we can reduce the growing number of people dependent on this dangerous painkiller.