Trying to remain young always is an aspiration that cannot be denied. The beauty industry thrives on such demand by promoting its products aggressively. Unfortunately, no individual can hope to look 2 when he/she is 40 plus. Well, you may go a step further and consider undergoing the best facelift procedure in Chevy Chase, MD.
Well. There is no reason to be scared of the invasive procedure today. The advancement of medical science has made it possible to go through a facelift surgery without too many risks. Your safety will not be jeopardized either.
Well, you are in good company when you consider getting a facelift surgery today. It comes as no surprise to find numerous individuals; both men and women go through the procedure to reverse the tell-tale signs of aging. Your appearance will be improved decidedly once your skin is bereft of wrinkles and spots. It is value for money, indeed!
What is a facelift?
Known as rhytidectomy in medical parlance, this is a surgical procedure that gets rid of the visible signs of aging including deep wrinkles, jowls, and folds. The loose and lax skin is corrected to a great extent too. The commonest procedures rejuvenate the lower third of the face along with the neck. However, you may ask for a mid-face lift that treats the area just below the cheeks. Celebs and individuals who have to reveal their faces to the public regularly may opt for a mini facelift when the signs of aging are not too pronounced.
Are you fit for a facelift?
Like all surgical procedures, the experienced surgeon examines you to assess whether you are a suitable candidate for undergoing facelift surgery. You must be the following to be considered as a suitable candidate:-
- Enjoy good general health
- Can take at least 5 days off from work and slow down for 3 to 4 weeks additionally
- Have moderate to extensive signs of aging on the face
- Desire to reverse aging signs without losing the natural appearance
Recovery after the best facelift procedure in Chevy Chase, MD
No Worries! The recovery process after going through a quality facelift procedure is speedy enough. However, you need to follow certain rules to hasten up the process. You must therefore ensure to:-
- Have assistance while handling day-to-day tasks
- Rest as advised by the surgeon
- Pursue light activities on the day after the procedure. You may take a short walk around the block of your building to facilitate an increased flow of blood to your face
- You may experience tightening and a bit of tenderness afterward but there will be no excruciating pain.
- Rest assured, the surgeon will prescribe pain medication to help you relax as well.
- It is most important to attend the post-operative visits to obtain additional advice from the professional based on your problems
Remember that you cannot get a foolproof answer about the best facelift procedure in Chevy Chase, MD as the procedure will depend on your purpose as well as the facial contours.